EVENTS & TRADE SHOWS
- Renewable Heat Workshop Public Procurement: Developing Wood Energy Markets
- 15 November 2011
- Ireland Trade Shows and Events
15 November 2011, Árd Rí Hotel, Tuam, Co. Galway, 9:30 – 13:30
This workshop presents the experiences of wood energy deployment in the public sector and reviews the technical and financial issues impacting on future market growth. The workshop brings together public sector heat users, installation companies, fuel suppliers and local development players to discuss how local action can drive the growth of wood energy supply chains.
In addition to the lessons from the RASLRES project, the experiences of the County Clare Wood Energy Project and Donegal County Council will be considered, and a new initiative spearheaded by Mayo County Council, Renewable Energy Mayo, will be outlined.
- Provide technical and financial information based on project case studies
- Outline wood energy project examples from the Irish and Scottish markets
- Review the role of ESCO contracts and issues for their adoption
- Assess the development models for supporting local wood energy supply chains
Who should attend?
- Heat users from the public and private sector i.e. facility managers, building officers
- Private installation companies and other SMEs with capacity to enter the market
- Existing and potential fuel suppliers
- Consulting engineers and O&M companies working with the public sector
- Those charged with finance for capital projects
- Public agencies and community players with a role in supporting economic development e.g. LEADER companies, Local Authorities, community enterprise group.
Further information and a full schedule for the event can be found at http://www.raslres.eu.
While this event is free of charge, registration is required. You can register for this event via email to email@example.com.
EventList powered by schlu.net