MARKETING AND EDUCATION EXECUTIVE
AGRI AWARE’S FAMILY FARM IN DUBLIN ZOO
Agri Aware and Dublin Zoo wish to recruit a Marketing and Education Executive for Family Farm in Dublin Zoo. The position is for a minimum of 1 year, based between Agri Aware and Dublin Zoo.
The Marketing and Education Executive will deliver Agri Aware’s mission statement, via the Family Farm resource in Dublin Zoo. He/she will actively initiate, develop and deliver relevant marketing/educational programmes for Family Farm. He/she will seek and secure funding opportunities to resource such programmes, and adopt the existing key resources in Agri Aware and Family Farm to deliver an interactive Family Farm. Applicants should have a proven track record in marketing and education, with excellent networking, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Third level qualifi cation in marketing, or equivalent, with at least two years proven experience.
- Proven ability to successfully initiate, develop and deliver projects and events.
- A motivated, proactive and ambitious person, with excellent marketing, communication, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Can work on own and as part of a team.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent use of English language (oral and written).
- Own transport.
- Teaching/education experience.
- Strong working knowledge of agri-food industry.
- Experience of communicating via the media.
- Budget management and website design/maintenance experience.
Further details are available from Agri Aware (Telephone 01-4601103). To apply for the position, please send an up-to-date curriculum vitae, together with a covering letter to Executive Director, (RE: Marketing and Education Executive), Agri Aware, Waverley Offi ce Park, Bluebell, Dublin 12.
Closing date: Friday, 10th February 2012.